Air Purification Services In Dallas-Fort Worth
Get Superior Service From A Local HVAC Company
There are a wide variety of home air quality control devices available to choose from.
Dust Free® Active Air Purifier: ionic oxidation and negative ionization actively seek out and remove dust, dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), germs, odors, and allergens in the air — even on surfaces!
The Dust Free Active Air purifier’s unique technologies target air quality problems at the source using environmentally-friendly oxidizers and a negative ionization system to safely and effectively purify the air in your home
The Dust Free® Active Air Purifier is a compact, duct-mounted, air purifier that is effective at reducing dust, dander, VOC's, germs, odors, and other allergens from the indoor air. The Dust Free® Active Air Purifier utilizes ionic oxidation, negative ionization, and UV-C light to purify the air and surfaces. Installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system, the Dust Free® Active Air Purifier's environmentally-friendly oxidizers and negative ionization system safely and effectively purify the air in your home.
- Dual active air purification technologies provide a complete IAQ solution for your home.
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system.
- Innovative carbon-fiber brushes increase ion production.
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC's, and more in the air and on surfaces.
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability.
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light allowing to easily add an additional UV light to any HVAC system.
- Highest quality construction.
REME Halo™ Whole Home Air Purification: All the world’s best IAQ technologies combined into one superior whole-home/building air purification device, including ultraviolet (UVC), PCO, bi-polar ionization, cold plasma, hydrogenolysis, Wi-Fo, and RGF’s proprietary Photohydroionization®
The REME HALO by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria, and viruses. The REME HALO units are easily mounted into air conditioning and heating systems air ducts where most sick building syndrome problems start. When the HVAC system is in operation, the REME HALO unit creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of Ionized Hydro-peroxides, Superoxide ions, and Hydroxide ions. All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
- Quick-release design allows for easy removal of the housing to enable easier, faster, and tool-free replacement of the REME cell.
- The REME HALO has an adjustable shroud, which allows for the customization of the AOP output.
- Improved photocatalyst now with zinc for faster kill rates.
- Dual output ion generator cells.
- Increased ionized hydro-peroxide output.
- Kills bacteria, mold, and viruses — zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
- Reduces odors, particulates, and VOC’s.
Like a Breath of Fresh Air
Our goal is to provide high-quality HVAC services that you can actually feel good about scheduling! You shouldn’t have to worry about whether you’re getting a good price or wonder if the services you’re being sold are actually what you need. Texas Ace Heating & Air takes pride in the integrity and the quality of our work — you could say working with us is like a breath of fresh air!
Call us today at 817-240-6701 to see how we can help.