Most homeowners don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the ductwork that runs through their home unless something goes wrong. You don’t see ductwork, so it’s easy to forget about it but the fact is […]
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Had complete heat/air system replaced. Excellent, timely work. Ask for Rick for estimate and very knowledgeable explanation of what is best for your need. No over sell! [...]
Had an emergency when air conditioning went out. Phil at Ace was great getting us on the same day list and Julio worked until it was fixed. Fair price, communicative tech who informed us along the way. Very satisfied [...]
My property management company recommends this company and I could not be more happy. I have had visits from Shawn and Shakir. Both are incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. They take time to diagnose and understand the problem. I love how this company's first answer is NOT "you need a new AC" but if that's the case, I trust them fully and know their pricing and responsiveness is second to non. They are very fair and I couldn't be happier with the service I received today. [...]
We are in a home built within the last year. While our builder went out of business and left us hanging on warranty work, Texas Ace is not only standing behind their work, they are going above and beyond (thanks, Charles, for replacing that P trap for us!) Chase and Phil have really taken great care of us with large amounts of time and patience troubleshooting a couple of issues we have had, great information as well as efficient suggestions specific to our home, and quick response (even though we live over an hour away from their HQ). [...]
Latest Blogs & Tips
- When Should I Replace My Ductwork?
What HVAC/AC Units Are The Best For North Texas Weather?
Whether you are upgrading your old HVAC unit to a more energy-efficient system or replacing a unit that has gasped its last breath, your decision depends on several variables. A new system is an inve […]