Texas Ace Heating & Air Warranties
Warranties vary based on product and manufacturer but we always register our installs so that you can get the longest Manufacturer's Warranty available. At Texas Ace Heating & Air we provide the consumer with registration documents in addition to a copy of the manufacturer's warranty.
Some manufacturers also offer a supplemental labor warranty of up to 10 years – contact us to find out more.
Common warranties for equipment include:
- Residential component change-out – 1-year labor; 5-year parts
- Residential new construction – 2-year labor, with registered equipment; 10-year parts; 1 year FREE Club Membership
- Parts & repairs – varies…call for details
- Commercial & Industrial – varies…call for details
Following is a list of common manufacturers with a link to their website for brand-specific warranties.
Warranty terms vary by manufacturer and product. Here is an overview of what is covered: Trane Warranty
- Air conditioners – compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Heat pumps – compressor, outdoor coil, internal functional parts
- Furnaces – heat exchanger, internal functional parts
- Coils – internal functional parts
- All-in-One Systems – heat exchanger (where applicable), compressor, coil, internal functional parts
- Air Handlers – internal functional parts
- Air Cleaners – internal functional parts (excludes filters)
- Humidifiers – internal functional parts
- Controls and Thermostats – internal functional parts
Lennox has set the standard for home comfort with innovative heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products.
We stand behind those products with industry-leading warranty coverage designed to protect your investment and ensure your peace of mind.
Note: The warranty periods listed are for residential applications only.
See more at Lennox Warranty
Frigidaire - 10-Year Parts Warranty: 10 years on all parts when product is registered. See warranty details for more information: Frigidaire Warranty
LG - Warranty Information: Check the Warranty Statements for a product category.
- Category Warranty Statement Monitor
- 3 Year Monitor Warranty Statement
- 2 Year Monitor Warranty Statement
View your warranty at LG Warranty
Goodman - We were the first company among HVAC manufacturers to offer 10-year Parts Limited Warranty* coverage on all functional parts.
See more at Goodman Warranty
Carrier - 1-yr to 10-yr coverage options for Parts Only, Labor Only, or Parts & Labor
See more at Carrier Warranty
Amana - They offer Lifetime Limited Warranty* protection for the compressor to the original, registered*, single-family, a homeowner of a properly matched system using these high-efficiency air conditioners and heat pumps. If the original owner should have a compressor failure, we will replace the air conditioner or heat pump with a comparable Amana brand product at no cost.
See more at Amana Warranty
Armstrong Air - Every piece of heating equipment is eligible for a 10-Year Parts Warranty and Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty.
See more at Armstrong Air Warranty
York - York® products are built right. That's why they're backed with some of the best-limited warranties in the business. Our warranties don't provide minimal coverage. In many cases, they lead the industry by covering parts and key mechanical components for longer terms than lesser manufacturers.
See more at York Warranty
Rheem - See more at Rheem Warranty